It is essential to register if you are either presenting or participating in the conference.
Registration Fees for the Participants:
- Local participants and SAARC Countries: BDT 10,000
- Foreign participants: BDT 24,000
- Local IABSE Members: BDT 1,500
- A discounted rate might be possible for local authors with outstanding contributions.
The fee covers participation in all events of the conference, food, refreshment and a copy of the proceedings but excludes the cost of accommodation. The distinguished authors and the participants are advised to pre-register online for the conference by submitting the duly filled registration form and collect a printout of the receipt.
The participants interested to join the Field Trip are requested to inform the Conference Secretariat as soon as possible. The space in the trip is limited and subject to availability. If you are interested to participate in the
Field Trip to Hardinge Bridge, please intimate us by sending a confirmation email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to help us organizing the trip. Please mention "Field Trip Participation" in the subject line.
The space in the trip is limited and subject to availability of seats. The facility will be available on first-cum-first serve basis.
Please follow the subsequent web instructions for further information about Registration.
The Conference Secretariat sent Online Links via email to all authors having accepted papers to complete a preregistration procedure. If you are an author but have not received the preregistration link via email, please contact the conference secretariat at aminsaiful71gmail.com
The engineers and managers related to Bridge Engineering are most welcome to join the Conference as participants. A preregistration is mandatory. Please contact the Conference Secretariat at aminsaiful71gmail.com to proceed with a Preregistration Procedure.
Due to space limitations at the Conference Venue, please complete preregistration procedure as soon as possible to avoid last minute disappointment.
JOIN IABSE AT A DISCOUNTED RATEParticipants Participants who attended the IABSE-JSCE Conference in Dhaka can apply for IABSE membership for a one-time fee of 50% less than regular rate*. Once paid, this promo membership will be valid from date of online account activation until December 31, 2016. These members will only start receiving the quarterly SEI Journal in the beginning of 2016. All other IABSE benefits are immediate upon membership start date.
To avail the discounted Membership rate, please submit membership application through www.iabse.org and place the code in the "Others" field of the online form.
During submission, use PROMO CODE: 2015BANG50
- IABSE Bangladesh National Group will provide IABSE HQ a list of official participants of the event. This will be used to validate the participant's attendance and eligibility to use the promo code.
- Once registration has been completed and paid, an email confirmation of receipt and promo participation will be sent to applicant.
- This promo is valid only during the promotion period stated above.
- All officially validated participants are eligible to use the code regardless of country of origin or residence.
- The 50% discounted rate is applicable to all age groups of membership. There is NO free membership offer for young engineers.
- This promotion is valid only to new joiners of IABSE. Previous members of the association are excluded from this campaign.
- For cancellations and non-participation in the conference, please read the complete terms and conditions.
- PDF version of the promo mechanics